Friday, December 13, 2013

My Weight Loss Challenge!!!

My Own Weight Loss/Fitness Challenge


Ok, here it goes...  I have been in a slump now for the past 5-6 weeks, its time to get my butt out of that bed and back into the gym as well as eating the right kind of foods again.

I am going to monitor my daily intake of foods, exercise and my Zeal.
I will be posting pics of myself to show results, yes Im crazy to start this in the middle of winter and most of all during the holidays.  Owell, call me crazy then.. Im pretty sure I have been called a lot WORSE!!!  

So here it goes, this morning I was reading on Facebook a post about combining Honey & Cinnamon for so many things, one being weight loss. This is going to be one thing I do during this Challenge.  Each morning I will start out boiling one cup of water adding to that 1 part cinnamon to 2 parts honey, I will drink this 30 minutes before I eat my breakfast, as well as in the mid afternoon on an empty stomach and before I goto bed... 
(You can find the link to this info on my Facebook)

Im also going to start making myself fruit and veggie smoothies,(not juicing) In the beginning Im going to have a minimum of 32 oz. of this daily and work my way up to doing just my smoothies everyday until my birthday February 19, 2014... 

Im going to eat clean, no breads, no starches, and no dairy!! 

So her I go!!!  


This is me, this morning 12/13/13 weighing 141 lbs... YUCK
My goal weight is 128 with muscle which clearly is missing here!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment