Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Have you heard of The Zeal for Life Challenge???


For all of you who know me, I have always been one to take risks, to try something new, to start a business because I think it will be something fun to do...  well I have now fully dedicated myself to a new career path....  NUTRITION, NUTRITION, NUTRITION!
Everyone needs it, whether they want to admit it or not...  everyone wants to be healthy, but are we..  Most of us would most likely say no to that question, if they were being honest anyway.  haha  I can honestly say that I am defiantly not a healthy person at this time in my life.  I may not be fat to some people, and I may look healthy to most.  In reality I am in horrible shape, and have got on the fast food train the past few months!  Can I say "YUCK"!!!  I was introduced to Zeal years ago when it was first launched, my great friend Paul, has been talking to me about this company Zurvita as well as the product Zeal since the beginning.  Each time I would try to get into this business, I would say I was going to do something with it, but never did.  I really wasn't interested in this line of work...  I had other passions at the time that I wanted to do more than get into something new.  Well I'm finally doing it, and I'm doing it 100% this time.
Being on Facebook and reading certain friends posts on their lives, how they are or are not taking care of themselves, seeing so many people in pain, depressed, watching CANCER take so many loved ones from us all, made me realize that I can actually change my friends and families lives by getting involved in this company and learning more about the benefits of this product..  It all comes down to taking care of ourselves, eating right, STOP eating FAST FOOD, and start caring about what we put into our bodies...  and if I could just get all of my friends and family to get on this product then I succeeded in this business, not for the money, but to see the people I care about most be happy and healthy in the years to come.  It is my goal to have everyone I know take this wellness drink on a daily basis to better themselves by getting HEALTHY and living life to the fullest everyday without feeling yucky, or depressed, or tired, or in pain...
So with all that said, check out my website,  no really  CHECK IT OUT...  read the testimonials
http://aprilmichelle.zealforlife.com/challenge_testimonials.asp?CO_LA=US_EN
read the ingredients of this amazing product, and if you are serious about becoming a new healthier you message me and I will send you some free samples to try for yourself....
I would love to see you all at least try it..  that's all I ask!

I myself am going to take the 90 day Zeal for Life Challenge, to become a better, healthier happier me! Who wants to do this with me?  You have nothing to lose except inches and all the bad stuff you got stored in your body right now!  :-)

I am also available to come to you, I can share this with you and your loved ones as well...  lets start the Zeal for Life Movement together Shall We??




For thousands of years, native peoples around the world have taken advantage of the natural, life-enhancing properties now found in Zeal Wellness. Modern science is confirming their stories of heightened well-being, validating centuries of folklore and discovering these natural remedies are the keys to better health and longer life.
Zeal has well over 100 essential nutrients including nutritional superstars such as rice bran and aloe vera that work synergistically to Enrich, Restore and Protect your body. Found in the richest and most unspoiled soils on the planet, these extraordinary whole food and plant extracts have been brought together into a unique, all-in-one wellness formula of vital nutrients to support your immune system and restore you to a state of youthful vigor.
A well-nourished body is a healthy body, and Zeal Wellness is the ideal way to supplement your diet to get health-enhancing nutrients. As you consume Zeal on a daily basis, you may see distinct improvements in your health and well-being, along with dozens of other noticeable benefits.

Zeal Tastes Great!

Zeal is a concentrated, powdered, nutritional formula you can mix with water or juices or blend into your favorite shakes. It has an invigorating, wild berry flavor that works great as a morning wake-up, afternoon refresher or tasty evening treat.
Zeal contains no artificial sweeteners, so there’s none of the aftertaste, bitterness or over-sweetness found in many other health drinks. And because Zeal powdered formula comes in a vacuum-sealed canister, it’s always fresh, has a shelf-life of 18 months and maintains its potency much longer than liquid formulas.

Our No-Risk Guarantee

We’re so confident in Zeal’s health benefits that if you don’t feel better after drinking it regularly for 30 days, we’ll give you your money back. We offer this guarantee because we know Zeal’s full spectrum of nutrition is sure to restore your Zeal for life!



Testimonials directly from my website...

ROY OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I have bad knees and was on track for a total knee replacement. But now with Zeal, I am so much lighter and it looks like I don't have to have that surgery! My wife and I are so excited! 

KATIE
I went from 17% to 14% body fat with Zeal. It gives me energy before my workouts and I recover incredibly fast after training with the protein shakes!

KYLE
Zeal has transformed my life. I have so much more energy I just ran a marathon AND made $3500 with the product!

JENNY
I am more alert and energized with Zeal. I look forward to it first thing in the morning so I don't feel groggy and can get my day going!

JACKIE  LIPAN, TX
With Zeal I started feeling better. I am not wiped out at the end of the day. I started walking, eating better and lost 82.5 lbs. The Zeal Protein Shakes have also increased my lean muscle mass


No comments:

Post a Comment